NSG Portal Upcoming/Latest Workshop Page
- International Neuroinformatics Coordinating Facility (INCF) training: Introduction to Neuroscience Gateway (NSG) enabling large scale modeling and data processing on supercomputers September 2, 2021 as a part of Virtual INCF Neuroinformatics Training Weeks 2021.
Link to INCF NSG training.
- Neuroscience Gateway and EEG Data Processing Workshop June 2, 2021 as a part of Summer 2021 STEM Education Professional Skills Virtual Workshops organized by HSIStem.
Links to NSG/EEG 2021 HSIStem workshop and HSIStem Summer 2021 Workshops
Link to video here
- Neuroscience Gateway Webinar on Developers Platform and Neuroscience Software Dissemination
, March 18, 2021. Presentation slides are available here.
- Neuroscience Gateway Using NEURON and EEGLAB - Training Webinar, Friday, November 20, 2020, 9:30 AM - 12:30 PM PST. Registration is free but is required. Workshop video is available on Youtube site.
- SFN 2019, Chicago, USA, Satellite Workshop - NSG and HPAC - Large Scale Simulations and Data Processing , Saturday, October 19, 2019 from 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM. Registration is required for attendence (as we have limited seating in the room); deadline October 10, 2019.
- SFN 2018 Satellite Workshop - High Performance Computing (HPC) Resources for Parallel Simulation and Data Analysis: NSG and HPAC , November 3, 2018 from 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM. Registration is required for attendence; deadline October 12, 2018.
- CNS 2018 - The Neuroscience Gateway and Large Scale Neural Systems Simulations and Tools , July 17, 2018, Start time 2:00PM, Seattle, WA. USA.
- SFN 2017 - High Performance Computing (HPC) Resources for Parallel Simulation and Data Analysis: NSG and HPAC , November 11, 2017 from 8:30am - 12:30pm. Registration is required for attendence; deadline October 25, 2017.
- CNS 2017 - Workshop on High Performance Computing Resources for Large Scale Simulations , 14:00PM - 18:00PM on Thursday, July 20, 2017 at Antwerp, Belgium
(For past workshops, please visit here)